my instagram

Sunday 23 September 2012

Bar.B.Q Plaza @ One Utama


I have been seeing my friends posting about how good this Bar.B.Q Plaza is. I wanted to try this out for as long as I can remember. And FINALLY, Bear brought me there a few months back. This reminds me how long I have not been blogging. LOL. My bad.


We were supposed to use the lard as the "cooking oil". But it takes a long time to melt!


Somehow we figured out to add water at the sides. We have no IDEA what we were doing but we managed to play around with the food instead. If only they provide instructions for us and not just post it in their website.


We ordered the beef and pork set for 3 pax. The beef doesn't look fresh to me. The plate looks full of food but in reality, the portion is tiny :(


It comes with a lot of vegetables that we don't like and a lot of cheapo fishballs, chicken fillet and stuff :(


We finished everything but the cabbages. The place is warm and the staffs are not friendly when I ask for refills for our drinks. The rice they gave use was cold and dry (cheap rice). It was not worth the trip :( 

Why this always happens when I go try new things with you ar BEAR?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment