my instagram

Sunday 23 September 2012

Rafflesia The Pearl Centre @ Great Eastern Mall



I went to Great Eastern Mall the other day and stumbled upon this cake design competition by those well-known hotel in Malaysia.

The theme of the cake of course is "Rafflesia". Each cake sculpture is RM1000 for charity fundraising, while the smaller cakes were RM10 each.

*Warning Picture Heavy Below*





















Very creative and beautiful indeed. I bought one piece myself too from Berjaya Hotel!



It was really nice. Very different from those normal cakes you can get outside.


Oh yea, Aaron Aziz was there too.


With other local celebrities that I don't know as well. LOL.


By the way, check out Aaron Aziz's sweet ride! And I forgot who won. But who cares, as long as the fundraising was successful can already. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment